Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Suicide Bombers.

There is no one way anyone can convince me to become a suicide bomber. I am not a believer.  No religion has that much control over me and never will.  Kill me if you can, but I will not become your weapon. I've tried to understand a suicide bomber 's reasoning, but it is impossible even after being told that I have cancer. Committing suicide may take others with you, but it does just one thing for you, it ends your life.

My only question is (if there is life after death) what happens after you fulfill your animal instincts on the 72 virgins? The are not virgins any more so I guess you could have a big tent to house all of those kids and maybe the tent could be covered in rugs.

If you believe any of this, then you are more than just stupid! 
Education is the only way past ignorance or stupidity.  Keep them ignorant or just stupid and their will be an endless supply of religious fanatics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment